Department Literature Synthesis
Create a literature Synthesis to support you project ideas.
This is the time to dive into the literature. You need to have a deep understanding of the evidence and research that supports your ideas for change related to best practices, the use of a theory or conceptual framework, and the model for change.
For this assignment, you will complete a literature synthesis. To accomplish this scholarly task, you will gather your ideas you found in the literature into themes related to best practice, critical ideas of the topic, knowledge that supports your use of the theory or conceptual framework for this topic, and the development of the change model you are using and how and why it is applied in practice. Then conclude with a section on why these ideas as collection of scholarly thoughts will help to affect positive change in the healthcare delivery environment.
This should be formatted as an APA paper that is 3-4 pages long, not including the title and reference pages. You should use at a minimum five scholarly, peer-reviewed references. The references should be evidenced-based practice or research study articles.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- Be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above).
- Consult the Grading Rubric to make sure you have included everything necessary.
- Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- Follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Use APA 6th Edition format.
How to Submit
Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.
When you are ready to submit your Assignment, select the unit Dropbox then attach your file. Make sure to save a copy of the Assignment you submit.