Health Inequality & Community Service Discussion
WEEK 1 DQ1
WEEK 1 DQ2
Review the Capstone Guides, located in the Class Resources, to review the options for your capstone. (POSTED BELOW)
Reflect on the interests and goals you stated in DQ 1 and choose a public health topic that relates to them. Explain how each of the four capstone options could address your chosen topic. Discuss which capstone option you are choosing and provide supporting details to explain how your chosen capstone option addresses your topic.
PUB-690 Capstone Guides
In this course, you will be completing a capstone project as a requirement of the Master of Public Health (MPH) program. The course provides learners with the opportunity to apply and synthesize public health skills and knowledge in a written format. As a learner, you will demonstrate competency through the development of a written, professionally prepared project that can be included as part of a professional portfolio. You will have an opportunity to tailor your project based on your professional interests and goals by selecting one of the following options for your capstone: grant proposal, policy analysis, secondary analysis, and program evaluation.
A Capstone Guide is provided for each of the four options, providing instructions and criteria for completing the capstone project for that option, a schedule for submission of project deliverables, and rubrics for grading each of the project deliverables. Be sure to review all of the Capstone Guides prior to deciding which one to employ for your capstone project to ensure the project option selected best suits the health issue and your professional interests and goals:
- “PUB-690 Capstone Guide: Option 1 – Grant Proposal”
- “PUB-690 Capstone Guide: Option 2 – Policy Analysis”
- “PUB-690 Capstone Guide: Option 3 – Secondary Data Analysis”
- “PUB-690 Capstone Guide: Option 4 – Program Evaluation Plan”
You will continue to refer to the Capstone Guide for your chosen option throughout the course.
– PLEASE WRITE EACH DQ 1 & 2 ON SEPARATE PAPER ( NO HEADING NEEDED BUT LABLE AS DQ 1/2)
– minimum of 300 words or more FOR EACH DISSCUSION QUESTION
– strong academic writing / APA style 7TH ED
– scholarly ( peer review) articles, no older than 5 years (please use in-text citing and HYPERLINK to article to must be in the Reference section.
– please be original writing and must answer all parts of question for full credit.