Health Care System Reforms Discussion
Module 6: Discussion 2Discussion Topic
After completing the readings and watching the video for this week, choose a side. Are you for or against health reform? Describe why you feel this way. When completing your post, make sure that you adhere to our netiquette rules from Module 1.
Here is the Government website on reform: http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/about-the-law/index.html. This is for your reference in completing this posting.
- Your original post of 100-125 words is due by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time), EVERY Thursday.
- One peer reply of at least 75 words is due by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time), EVERY Sunday.
- Before posting, check for spelling and grammatical errors; If I cannot evaluate your content, you will not receive points.
- No quotes are permitted in this course; use of quotes will result in loss of points.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated. If you are unsure if you have plagiarized or need help with your paraphrasing please see Learning Resources or NIP at HEC
- You must cite any sources you use to support your work. APA format is used in health-related courses and professions. The SPC online library has a guide to assist you with your use of citations and referencing.