Crisis Services Local Agency in Tampa Bay Florida Paper
For this paper, you will need to visit a local agency that provides crisis services. You will interview them and find out things about the agency and the people they serve. You will prepare a paper, add other materials, and “present” it to the class in a discussion forum. It is important to go out and bring back community resources for the class to share. This is beneficial to those that are already in the field and also for those that might be looking for work or volunteer experiences. For ideas of local agencies in the Tampa Bay area, please take a look at the human services resource site – See linkBelow are some things that you might find out about the agency:
* How did their organization start?* Where do they get their funding?
* What types of people do they serve?
* How do you qualify for services?
* What services do they offer?
* What is a typical day like?
* How does one prevent burn-out working in the field and in that agency?
* You may wish to get brochures, agency website, other items to share with the class in order to enhance your presentation.
PAPER CAN BE 3-4 PAGES IN LENGTH. YOU CAN ADD RESOURCES, EITHER UPLOAD, ATTACH, OR DIRECT US TO A WEBSITE AS WELL.