Organizational Change Management Theories
In a 7- to 10-page proposal, address the following:
- Describe the specific organization including size, mission, and location. Describe the change that is taking place (or is scheduled to take place) in the organization.
- Analyze what is driving the change to take place.
- Given the parameters of the change, summarize the resistance or conflict you might expect and why.
- Evaluate change management theories and models and select one to apply to the change occurring in the organization. Support why you selected this theory or model.
- Apply systems thinking to address the impact of the change throughout the organization.
- Recommend strategies and innovations that could be implemented to effect the organizational change and provide rationale for the recommendations.
- Explain the role that communication will play in your plan. Analyze how communication could be used to handle concerns and doubts of stakeholders.
- Recommend strategies you will use to motivate stakeholders and prepare them to accept, embrace, and sustain the change. Categorize key groups that you anticipate will require targeted motivation strategies.
- Recommend training and support required for the successful implementation of the organizational change.
- Recommend strategies for sustaining an organizational change.
- Explain how stakeholders are involved in and held accountable for the organizational change.
- Recommend ways to measure the success of the organizational change and when transformational change has occurred.