ORDER A PLAGIARISM FREE PAPER NOW
|This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.|
The field of organizational behavior can be organized around three levels: individual level, team level, and organizational level. In other words, some theories focus on factors influencing individual behavior (e.g., personality, motivation). Some theories focus on factors influencing team or group behaviors (e.g., group development, conflict, roles). Still other theories focus on factors that tend to operate at an organizational level (e.g., structure, culture, leadership).
During the course, you have studied a variety of theories and perspectives at all these levels. Which ones seem most meaningful to you?
For your last paper:
- Select one theory or perspective that you have studied that seems to be an individual level theme. One that you have studied that seems to be a team level theme. And one that you have studied that seems to be an organizational level theme. Summarize what those theories are and why each pertains to its corresponding level (individual, team, or organization).
- Analyze those three theories based on this question: Why do people do what they do in organizations? That is, how do the theories you have selected help explain “organizational behavior?”
- What are the challenges, problems, or difficulties in behavior as suggested by each of your theories?
- What are the potential strategies and solutions (to the challenges) as suggested by your theories?
- How do your three theories seem to fit together? How do they seem to interact with each other? What important lessons can you derive from thinking about the interaction of the theories?
- Submit your answers in a 6 to 8-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Support your work with examples and research.
- Name your document SU_MGT3002_W5_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Must have 3 or more references with citations!
Along with a reference page in APA format!