Competing in International Markets paper
You are to create a paper on competing in international markets. Your paper MUST be 1000-1250 words. Please include all references as required.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended you review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- You are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
Prepare a APA paper with 1000-1250 words. You should include facts learned from chapter 7 in the text.
- Submit an outline of the paper. Refer to: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/544/02…
- Select two major themes from chapter 7 on competing in international markets.
- For each major theme, identify at least two empirical or scholarly articles related to the theme.
- For each empirical article please include at least one quote or reference for the major theme.
- Explain the benefit of each theme and provide an example if appropriate.
Paper Assignments – minimal requirements:
Papers that do not satisfy the minimal requirements below will receive a grade of zero.
*Outline (to be submitted with the paper, but is not part of the paper)
Refer to: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/544/02…
*Minimum word count – 1,000 word minimum (excluding title page and reference page)
*Times New Roman Font
* 12 Point Size
* 1” Margins
* Page numeration
*Headers (on all pages, title page requires Running head: in the header)
* Proper citations, title page & reference page are mandatory
* Title page to include: Running head:, page number, paper title, Student name, University name
*Abstracts are not required
* Citations are to be from academic peer-reviewed articles (NOT magazine articles: points will be taken away!!!)
Paper must include:
- Title page (Running head:, page number, paper title, student name, university name)
- Thesis/introduction paragraph (Tell me what you are going to tell me)
- Body (Tell me)
- Conclusion paragraph (Tell me what you told me)