https://prowritershelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/pwh.png 0 0 Betty https://prowritershelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/pwh.png Betty2022-10-05 14:18:192022-10-05 14:18:19Fitness Questions
ORDER A PLAGIARISM FREE PAPER NOW
I’m working on a fitness question and need support to help me study.
Include references from (Chandler, J. & Brown, L. (2018) or (2019). Conditioning for Strength and Human Performance (3rd ed.). supporting each question.
- You are working with a high school football player. What type of periodization model would likely be the most effective for this athlete?
- When working with a track athlete, how might the preparatory and competitive phases differ? What determines the length of the competitive phase?
- When working with a distance runner, how might the general preparatory and speciﬁc preparatory phases differ?
- You are working with a shot putter in the general phase of training. How might you apply the block model of periodization?
- You are talking with a fellow coach who wants to know how the classic model of periodization differs from the block model. How might you explain it?
- After looking at the literature, how might you compare developmental, concentrated loading, and general blocks?
- How do a competitive and realization block differ? What are the general characteristics of each?
- Discuss the importance of gaining wisdom and knowledge and how that would apply to a strength coach.