ORDER A PLAGIARISM FREE PAPER NOW
You have been asked to write a newsletter to parents about the implementation of Common Core State Standards into the school curriculum. Parents in your community are more skeptical than positive, and they need to understand the need for change.
Note. You may use your state specific adopted standards if your state has not adopted Common Core State Standards.
Include the following in your newsletter:
- Standards that your state has adopted
- Main purpose for the standards
- Difference between standards and curriculum
- 3–5 ways that the standards drive deeper learning and critical thinking
- Tips to improve critical thinking at home
- Challenges that may occur with implementing new standards
Cite all sources according to APA guidelines.