Disruptive Behavior in Classroom Data Collection Analysis Paper
GRADING RUBRIC MUST BE FOLLOWED
Solution to a problem of your choosing in your educational setting based on a data analysis with a detailed rationale as to why the chosen method is the best method for analyzing data and for yielding accurate and illuminating findings.
Identify something you want to know more about within your classroom. Some examples are listed below:
- Identify and describe what data you could collect to provide illumination to the inquiry.
- Identify the data type (qualitative or quantitative), and explain why it is qualitative or quantitative data.
- Provide a detailed explanation as to how the data you identified would help you to investigate the issue, situation, experience, or phenomena.
- Explain how you will physically collect data (for example, how long will interviews last, how much time will it take to administer the survey, who and how many will take the survey, will you send follow-up reminders to collect survey data, will you administer a test, will you review archival records, et cetera).
- Identify the best method for analyzing the data, and provide a detailed rationale as to why it is the best method for analyzing data and for yielding accurate and illuminating findings.
- Describe how the data might serve to inform future decision making regarding your work as a teacher or your instructional practice.