Capella University Modeling and Leading in Education Plan
4-6 pages length
GRADING RUBRIC MUST BE FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER
As a leader in your school, you may be asked to develop action plans in the implementation of a variety of initiatives. In this assignment, discuss your ideas for presenting a plan of action to a diverse group of stakeholders, including colleagues, decision makers, parents, and community members.
Part 1: Plan
Address the following in your plan:
- Briefly describe the plan you will be promoting in your presentation.
- Your plan should involve the implementation of an educational innovation, preferably related to educational technology.
- Analyze the makeup of the stakeholder audience to which you would present your plan of action; this group could include colleagues, decision makers, parents, and community members.
- Provide a rationale for your choice of occasion and venue for the presentation.
- For example, would you present to the school faculty at a faculty meeting? Or would you present to the school board at a board meeting?
- Justify the topics you would address with this group at this occasion and venue.
- Analyze the main points that would be needed to persuade all stakeholders.
- How could you address their key concerns? How will you support your contentions? Will you refer to the professional literature or personal experience? Why or why not?
- Write a 3-minute introduction designed to grab your audience’s attention and persuade them to listen attentively to your presentation.