EDUC518 Student Employment on Academic Performance Qualitative Article Review
Choose 1 qualitative article from your Topical Reference List, and compose a 2-page review of it. Your review must include 2 sections: (1) a summary of the article, and (2) a critical analysis of the article. The article must be from a peer reviewed journal and written in the last five years.
Your summary must include:
- The purpose of the study;
- A description of participants/sample;
- The research design/data analysis (narrative, grounded theory, case study, phenomenology, ethnography, etc.);
- The method of data collection (questionnaire, document analysis, observation, open-ended or structured interview, etc.); and
- The results.
Your analysis must include:
- Opportunities for further research not already stated in the article,
- Threats to validity or undocumented bias on the part of the researcher(s),
- Other original insight or criticism, and
- Implications of the findings.