Ethical Systems Of Major Religions
- Ethical Systems of Major Religions
We have looked at seven religions so far in this class. Each has its own ethical system.
Review the definition of ethics in our textbook (Van Voorst, p. 11), your work and the discussions from the past five weeks. Can you identify any common themes or ideas (ethics) across the ethical systems of the religions?
Write a 1–2 page reflection in which you:
- Analyze one main ethic that can be seen across all of the ethical systems and from all seven religions studied thus far. Provide specific details.
- Explain which two ethics from any of the ethical systems you believe could influence our world the most today and why. Provide specific details and examples.
- Use two credible sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Examine the ethical systems of major religions.