Curative To Preventive
- Complete the Module 6 Readings (I have attached below) prior to working on this assignment. Document your thoughts as you read.
- Conduct research for the following items. You must incorporate research to support your answers from at least three scholarly resources, which you may acquire by searching the Franklin University Library (Links to an external site.) databases or professional research journals.
- What part of the healthcare system is most responsible for health promotion and disease prevention? Has it been effective? Cite examples to support your position.
- What factors are stimulating a reorientation of the U.S. healthcare system from curative to preventive?
- Write a 3-4 page paper to address the items that you researched.
- You must incorporate research into your paper from at least three relevant, scholarly resources.
- Follow all applicable APA Guidelines (Links to an external site.) regarding in-text citations, list of cited references, and document formatting for this paper. Failure to properly cite and reference sources constitutes plagiarism.
- The title page and reference list are not included in the page count for this paper.
- Submit the completed first draft of your assignment. Your work will automatically be checked by Turnitin.